We are happy to answer questions most repair shops don't want to, like....
- Is my tv worth repairing?
- Where do I start my repair?
- About how much will it cost for my repair?
- What part should I or should I not replace.
We are not suggesting you attempt to repair your TV yourself, However, if you decide to give it a try and get stuck or have question while repairing your TV and need some PROFESSIONAL advice, give us a try! For a small non refundable fee we will visit with you about your TV issue and provide a qualified recommendation based on our conversation. This is not a magic pill, but a great benefit toward your goal, and it is always nice to have an inexpensive safety net if needed. It can also possibly keep you from ordering incorrect and unneeded parts, saving return shipping and costly restocking fees.
Things you need to do first:
- Create an account/ login so we have your correct contact information
- You will need to know the Brand, Model number (on the back of the set). We recommend a legible photo.
- A version number if applicable.
- Additional helpful items are multi meter and a smartphone for sending pictures.
*THIS IS A NON REFUNDABLE SERVICE.